These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Critical Political Board. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service ("TOS") constitute a legally binding agreement by and between Critical Political Board (hereinafter, "CPB") and you or your company (the "Member", and "You" or "Your") concerning Your use of CPB's website (the "Website"), and the services available through the Website (the "Services"). #
RELIANCE ON THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
- All content on this Website is user-generated.
- CPB does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content on this Website.
- CPB does not assume responsibility for the accuracy of any opinion, advice or statement made by You or any Member.
- CPB does not endorse or adopt any Member opinion.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE
- You knowingly and freely assume all risk when using the Service provided by this Website.
- You and Your representatives and heirs agree to release, waive, discharge and hold harmless CPB and its staff from any and all claims arising from Your usage of the Service.
- You are entirely responsible for the security of your personal information and passwords connected with your account.
- You are responsible for your own content and interactions with other Members.
- All content on this site belongs exclusively to CPB. You may request that your account be deleted and/or your posts removed, but CPB is under no obligation to do so. By agreeing to these terms you release all interest in the content you generate.
CHANGES TO TOS
These TOS may be changed at any time at the discretion of CPB, with or without notice. #
By registering and using the Service on this Website, you agree to the TOS stated herein. If You do not agree, or do not wish to be bound by these terms, You may not use this Service and You must immediately leave this Website. If You wish to close Your account, please contact an administrator. #
- No threats of violence or harm of any kind will be tolerated towards any person(s) or group(s), online or in real life.
- "Doxxing" is prohibited. This means releasing the personal information of any person(s) without their express consent.
- Wishing someone ill will is the same as a threat. "I hope you get AIDS and die" is treated the same as a threat.
Threats will not be tolerated. Violators are subject to an immediate 7-30 day ban, or a permanent ban at the discretion of staff. If the ban is temporary, the member will be given a permanent warning in their user notes, which are only available to staff. Details of the offending member's account, including IP address(es), may be forwarded to law enforcement, at the discretion of staff. #
- Address the topic, not the poster.
- Accusations of lewd behavior will not be tolerated. This includes accusing a member of pedophilia or engaging in acts of bestiality.
- The above rules extend to all members, their families and friends.
Please note an update and addition to the rules, "Non-Disclosure".
- All posts, images, and the information contained in the sections of the Site that are accessible to registered Members only shall remain accessible only to registered members. Posting screenshots or text from the sections known as "KICK BACK AND RELAX" and "THE DUNGEON" is a violation of the privacy of our Members, and is an immediately and permanently bannable offense.
- Posts made in any other section are available to the public. Members should be aware of this and that the information and images posted may be shared publicly.
- Information and images contained in Private Messages should never be shared with anyone without the express consent of the Member who sent it. Reproduction and distribution of the contents of Private Messages may be punishable by a temporary or permanent ban, at the discretion of staff and the member whose consent was violated.
- This site uses a warning system to determine administrative action(s) taken against a member.
- A warning expires 7 days from the moment it was given.
- A warning is not mandatory before action is taken by staff.
- A single warning is just a warning.
- Receiving a second warning within a 7 day period may result in a 24 hour ban, at the discretion of staff.
- Receiving a third warning within a 7 day period may result in a 7-30 day ban, at the discretion of staff.
- Receiving four or more warnings within a 30 day period may result in a permanent ban, at the discretion of staff.
Forum specific rules
- Racial, ethnic, and derogatory slurs or epithets directed at other members or their associates are treated as a personal attack, and will be dealt with as described above. We are not here to police your language, but repeated slurs against groups of people may result in the offending member having their general membership revoked. When this happens, the member will only be able to post in "The Dungeon". If the member continues to use slurs or epithets, they may be permanently banned at the discretion of staff.
- Do not share contents of PM's or messages from outside the forum.
- Post a link to all quoted sources.
- Do not misquote or edit a quote from another member in such a way that it changes the meaning of what they said.
- Do not spam or post the same content in multiple threads.
- Commercial advertisements or the promotion of other forums and message boards in posts will not be allowed without the express permission of an administrator. You may share your website or forum in the appropriate place on your profile. You may also share your website or forum in a PM, as long as the receiving member consents to receiving the URL.
CLEAN DEBATE ZONE
- The standards are highest for threads in this forum. Failure to maintain these standards in a reasonable manner may result in a member's posting privileges in the Clean Debate Zone being revoked.
- If you make an assertion that relies on facts you are presenting, you must provide a valid source link.
- No hijacking or derailment. Stick to the topic.
- The rules and standards are the most relaxed in these forums.
- Threats are never allowed, and will be dealt with as outlined in the Site-wide Rules.
- What happens in the dungeon, stays in the dungeon. Members in good standing who elect to take part in threads in these forums may not discuss those topics in other forums outside the dungeon. Threads in the dungeon will not show up on the "active topics" link.
- Personal attacks are allowed in the dungeon, excepting the usage of denigrating slurs directed at another member.
- Repeated usage of denigrating slurs in the dungeon may result in a temporary or permanent ban, at the discretion of staff.
- ALL FORUMS
CHANGES TO BOARD RULES
CPB reserves the right to change the the Board Rules at any time, with or without notice. In most cases, notice will be given. #
By registering and using the Service on this Website, you agree to the Board Rules stated herein. If You do not agree, or do not wish to be bound by these Board Rules, You may not use this Service and You must immediately leave this Website. If You wish to close Your account, please contact an administrator. #