And where do we go from here

Not that I expect there to be many

What should we do in July (possibly sooner)

Stay here
93%
Take donations, buy vBulletin license
7%
Move to a Reddit group
No votes
Close the board
No votes

Total votes: 15

BDBoop
aka Admin
Media Manager

Post #51 by BDBoop » 1 month ago

Thank you for your thoughtful answer. I haven't spoken to Coyote for months so if someone wants to reach out to her, that's fine. The last several times I did ask about problems, she said nothing had changed so :shrug:.

ARMCX1
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post #52 by ARMCX1 » 1 month ago

I'll contact her and see where she's at.
Arise arise he cried so loud with a voice without restraint/come out ye gifted kings and queens and hear my sad complaint/no martyr is amongst ye now whom you can call your own/but go on your way accordingly and know you're not alone

Admin
Da Boop
Site Admin

Post #53 by Admin » 1 week ago

Apparently, all that was due this year was an extension of the domain name, so less than $10 later and here we sit.

I'm thinking at least for the time being, we're just going to keep doing what we're doing. People will swing by if/when they feel like it, and there will be a small core group that calls this place home. As long as nobody else has a problem with that, then we're set. If anybody does have a problem with it, do feel free to promote.

Steam Heat
Numbah One Good Time Gal
Lifer

Post #54 by Steam Heat » 1 week ago

We don't necessarily need to be big and powerful. I'm quite happy with our core group of posters - thoughtful, intelligent, friendly, and caring people who I consider to be good friends, even if we've never laid eyes upon each other. :yes:

In fact, I rather prefer a small group of awesome posters, vs a big ugly free-for-all with lunatics and party-driven nutcases. If anyone wants to argue with assholes, there are plenty of places to do that. ;)

barbarap
New Blood
New Blood

Post #55 by barbarap » 1 week ago

Steam Heat wrote:We don't necessarily need to be big and powerful. I'm quite happy with our core group of posters - thoughtful, intelligent, friendly, and caring people who I consider to be good friends, even if we've never laid eyes upon each other. :yes:

In fact, I rather prefer a small group of awesome posters, vs a big ugly free-for-all with lunatics and party-driven nutcases. If anyone wants to argue with assholes, there are plenty of places to do that. ;)

I agree.
Quality instead of quantity.

Return to “Announcements”