What are you doing RFN!?

ARMCX1
Former Staff
Former Staff

What are you doing RFN!?

Post #411 by ARMCX1 » 2 weeks ago

RFN; a fruit custard tart or maybe it's a torte. Either way it's fantastic.
Arise arise he cried so loud with a voice without restraint/come out ye gifted kings and queens and hear my sad complaint/no martyr is amongst ye now whom you can call your own/but go on your way accordingly and know you're not alone

ARMCX1
Former Staff
Former Staff

What are you doing RFN!?

Post #412 by ARMCX1 » 2 weeks ago

RFN; 70°F and thinning clouds. Expected high of 84°F.
Arise arise he cried so loud with a voice without restraint/come out ye gifted kings and queens and hear my sad complaint/no martyr is amongst ye now whom you can call your own/but go on your way accordingly and know you're not alone

ARMCX1
Former Staff
Former Staff

What are you doing RFN!?

Post #413 by ARMCX1 » 1 week ago

Hot and humid. :(

ARMCX1
Former Staff
Former Staff

What are you doing RFN!?

Post #414 by ARMCX1 » 1 week ago

RFN; The evil calleth and I am late getting out the door again.

ARMCX1
Former Staff
Former Staff

What are you doing RFN!?

Post #415 by ARMCX1 » 1 week ago

RFN; have to go into work and train somebody. This was the only time we could find.

66°F and cloudy with an expected high of 79.

To sleep, perchance to dream…

ARMCX1
Former Staff
Former Staff

What are you doing RFN!?

Post #416 by ARMCX1 » 6 days ago

Tired...3:30 too early

:)

barbarap
New Blood
New Blood

What are you doing RFN!?

Post #417 by barbarap » 6 days ago

Just finished dinner with husband and son.

ARMCX1
Former Staff
Former Staff

What are you doing RFN!?

Post #418 by ARMCX1 » 6 days ago

RFN; bed time

ARMCX1
Former Staff
Former Staff

What are you doing RFN!?

Post #419 by ARMCX1 » 5 days ago

RFN; daylight 25 minutes ago.

ARMCX1
Former Staff
Former Staff

What are you doing RFN!?

Post #420 by ARMCX1 » 5 days ago

72°F and cloudy. High of 77. The east side of San Diego is the desert and the west side is the Pacific Ocean. In between are a bunch of canyons and mesas which San Diego is built in and on. :)

Return to “Word Games”