Trump: "It's time to work more constructively with Russia"

Not just Trump tweets: Also for tweets by others, such as Kurt Eichenwald
TheRealBo
Lifer
Lifer

Post #1 by TheRealBo » 1 week ago

Yeah, i think we should give them back their luxury spy playgrounds and start sharing all our data so that they can safeguard our next election from 400 pound trolls in Mom's basement.

Полезный идиот = Useful idiot

:rolleyes:

US President Donald Trump says it is time to work "constructively" with Russia after his meeting with Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin.

But Mr Trump's position contrasts with some of his own senior officials.

The US ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley said the US "can't trust Russia" and "won't ever trust Russia"
She told CNN that talking to Russia should never mean that the US "take our eyes off the ball".

And US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said interference in the 2016 election remained an impediment to better relations with Russia.

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin praised the idea of a U.S.-Russian cybersecurity partnership, likening it to military exercises conducted with U.S. allies. Mnuchin did not mention that — according to U.S. intelligence agencies — Russia is not an ally but an adversary in cyberspace, probing U.S. defenses for weakness.

Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) said Trump's meeting with Putin was "disastrous" and said partnering with Russia on cybersecurity is "not the dumbest idea I've ever heard, but it's pretty close."

Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-Wis.) wrote in a series of tweets Sunday morning that Trump was "glossing over" Russia's behavior in Ukraine and Syria and its cyber aggression.

Trump vows to ‘move forward in working constructively with Russia’ after Putin denied election hacking - The Washington Post

Looked at his Twit Feed today? Check it out .. busy busy!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Babba
Catarific

Post #2 by Babba » 1 week ago

The Trump administration is one huuuuuuuuuuge clusterfuck.
I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. ~ Susan B. Anthony

TheRealBo
Lifer
Lifer

Post #3 by TheRealBo » 1 week ago

Babba wrote:Source of the post The Trump administration is one huuuuuuuuuuge clusterfuck.

We need a new word to denote something WORSE than a clusterfuck ... monsterfuck or some such?

One positive: He's acting like such an ignorant dick that we're starting to see more Republicans turn on him.

We just need a few more who are smart enough to see that he could be the death of their party.

And bet his approval rating takes another nose dive after he dropped the soap again for Poot.

RCP Average 6/15 - 7/7 -- 39.9 54.7 -14.8

ARMCX1
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post #4 by ARMCX1 » 1 week ago

Omegafuck?
Arise arise he cried so loud with a voice without restraint/come out ye gifted kings and queens and hear my sad complaint/no martyr is amongst ye now whom you can call your own/but go on your way accordingly and know you're not alone

ARMCX1
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post #5 by ARMCX1 » 1 week ago

Chronology of the public development of the Russian interference story and Trump's responses to those developments.

Trump says the latest reports of ties between his staff and Russians are the Democrats’ attempt to undermine his presidency. But a look at his comments over the past year shows Trump used the same explanation for every new development in stories involving Russia, the election and his staff.

Every Russia story Trump said was a hoax by Democrats: A timeline - The Washington Post
Arise arise he cried so loud with a voice without restraint/come out ye gifted kings and queens and hear my sad complaint/no martyr is amongst ye now whom you can call your own/but go on your way accordingly and know you're not alone

TheRealBo
Lifer
Lifer

Post #6 by TheRealBo » 1 week ago

ARMCX1 wrote:Source of the post Omegafuck?

Winner at present, but seeking additional entries! :D

NightSwimmer
Thought Provocateur
Lifer

Post #7 by NightSwimmer » 1 week ago

TheRealBo wrote:Source of the postOne positive: He's acting like such an ignorant dick that we're starting to see more Republicans turn on him.

I hate to hear Trump called a "dick". I feel that it is an insult to my penis. ;)
I bought a second hand time machine next Tuesday.
They don’t make them like they’re going to anymore...

रात तैराक Ο κολυμβητής της νύχτας לשחות בלילה.

NightSwimmer
Thought Provocateur
Lifer

Post #8 by NightSwimmer » 1 week ago

ARMCX1 wrote:Source of the post Omegafuck?

Omnicoitus?
I bought a second hand time machine next Tuesday.
They don’t make them like they’re going to anymore...

रात तैराक Ο κολυμβητής της νύχτας לשחות בלילה.

TheRealBo
Lifer
Lifer

Post #9 by TheRealBo » 1 week ago

NightSwimmer wrote:Source of the post
I hate to hear Trump called a "dick". I feel that it is an insult to my penis. ;)

Oh Hell ^

Not quite sure how to respond!

ARMCX1
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post #10 by ARMCX1 » 1 week ago

Apocalyptofuck

Return to “The Tweets”